Imagine the world with less paper use in the office, because you are implementing Infor SyteLine we can use less paper and utilize more with Infor SyteLine. With the need to be fast and agile inside the manufacturing system and synchronized information across every related department. Paper documentation adds delays, confusion, errors to your work process and not being flexible should you need to change some of things on that paper. Storing and managing paper documentation will also raise the costs and unnecessary paperwork robs you of the agility you need to respond to rapidly changing business conditions and seize new opportunities.
We have Infor SyteLine Doc-Trak that will be your best-in-class document management that saves times, reduce managing paperwork, and streamlines your office and manufacturing operations. You can manage any sort of file you can imagine with Doc-Trak, and everyone could access the information they need to make better decisions.
By linking documents and other necessary information directly to the point of use in Infor SyteLine
You can find your documents with less effort and time. This will also help you to stay focused on your business cause with Doc-Trak your documents stay connected with the related data i.e. order documents with order while customer documents with customer information.
These are some of the things that you can do in Doc-Trak:
- Link documents by specifying the location of the document in an ordinary web browser or file manager.
- You can rule out what sort of attachments that could be link to your documents and folders.
- Archive any form that you print on your network and link it back to the point of origin in Infor SyteLine and later on you can find any document easily.
- Bundle and merge documents together with SyteLine forms, such as purchase order or invoice, to provide all documentation you need to ensure accuracy with your vendors and customers.
- Making sure your documents can be traceable when you, your customers, or your suppliers require material certification document tracking throughout the use and genealogy of materials.