Specialized by industry
Infor EAM is available in specialized editions, preconfigured to focus on the distinct needs of a range of industries, including:
Improve plant and equipment performance by eliminating unplanned downtime, directly addressing energy waste, and improving compliance.
Food & Beverage
With industry-specific capabilities built right into the solution, Infor Food & Beverage gives you the tools to conquer your business’s biggest challenges.
Infor EAM helps track, report, and repair all physical deficiencies before they spoil a guest experience, while helping you take on new challenges-such as meeting Energy Star standards.
Provide more responsive services to citizens by using Infor EAM to manage preventive maintenance and upkeep of municipal water, sewer, and transit systems as well as all equipment.
Oil & gas
Avoid costly downtime and stop failures before they occur with condition monitoring. Efficiently manage linear, point, and component-based structure assets. Supports PAS-55 and EPA requirements for GHG emissions reporting.
The Infor EAM advantage
Infor EAM customers gain:
- Up to 50% reduction in maintenance overtime, labor, and contractor costs
- 20% reduction in maintenance material costs
- 20% reduction in production downtime
- 20% or more in energy reductions
- 5% reduction in new equipment costs
- 10% increase in fleet availability
- 50% increase in warranty cost recovery
- 50% reduction in purchasing process costs
Infor EAM solutions help you with:
- Maintenance—Schedule preventive maintenance, and assign resources where they'll do the most good.
- Uptime—Find out where and why your capital assets might fail, and plan alternatives.
- Reliability/risk management—Predict equipment reliability problems so you can prevent them from happening.
- Inventory/warranty—Reduce inventory and purchasing costs, and collect on warranty-related claims.
- Strategic planning—Manage your assets so you can meet corporate performance goals.